Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Scammers Are NOT Full of Awesome

There is much more information to come but long story short, we recently fell victim to a scam that will cost us $1850.  Please check back for my post about this horrible con.  It may take a couple of days yet while I am gathering necessary information and filing reports (which I'm sure you can understand have priority over my blog post).  As soon as I can update, I will.  I want to share all pertinent information so that you can all protect yourselves against these con artists.



Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!