Monday, September 27, 2010

1 Course Down!

Saturday was the last day of my Computer Literacy course through The Art Institute of Pittsburgh (Online Division).  My major is digital design and I've been using computers since I was knee-high to a grasshopper but it was recommended that I take the comp. lit. course because of the Adobe programs that were being taught.

I have to say, I am VERY glad that I took it!  The Microsoft Office portion of the program pretty much went over stuff that I had already learned in high school but I had never used Adobe Illustrator and the information I learned from the course was extremely beneficial!



I've been playing with it ever since and I think I'm in love!  Here's some stuff I've made (not for school assignments but in hopes of opening a small business so I apologize for the spam!):


Anyway, I thought my next courses started immediately after this one but it appears that they don't.  When I was looking over the calendar, I noticed that I have a good week off before my course next starts! WOOHOO for an unexpected break! YAY!

So...I expect more blogging and more sleep to come in the next week lol!


BEST WISHES! oh and don't forget to be awesome!




Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!