Thursday, June 17, 2010

Inspired By Finn Review





We were given a chance to review a light bean baltic amber youth necklace from Inspired By Finn.  Xander is only 4.5 months old but he's already going through the teething process.  He cut 2 teeth about a week ago.  We had a teething necklace for Logan and loved it but it has disappeared so now was a perfect time to get one for Xander.

It didn't take us long to notice that he's drooling A LOT less.  I mean he still drools like nobody's business but it's not nearly as bad as it was before.  He's also in a better mood more often.  Now, he does have fussy times but usually when he's tired and doesn't want to go to sleep.  He still mouths things but he's not chomping on my hand anywhere near as often as he was before.

This is the necklace we received to review (please ignore my ugly floor):

 It has a screw clasp which is fairly easy to use.  Inspired by Finn also offers magnetic clasps if you'd prefer (but please do see the caution about magnetic clasps http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=120&p=30201) There are also necklace alternatives such as bracelets or adjustable anklets.

We love our necklace though.  Here's some pictures of my happy boy! (Lol, yes I know the clasp is in the front, he squirms a lot so sometimes that's where it lands ;))

Ease of use:
 The screw clasp is very easy to figure out
Appearance:
I love the way it looks, I love the unique look of each bead. 
Fit:
The fit is awesome! It's not too tight so he'll be able to wear it for awhile but it's not loose enough that he looks goofy.
Performance:
As I stated earlier, we've seen a drastic reduction in drool, crankiness, and the chomping of my fingers and he's only had it for 5 days.





Want 25% off? Visit Inspired By Finn on Facebook

TO SAVE 20% on an order with us, join us by clicking the "Like" button toward the top of our "Wall" tab.


TO SAVE 25%, join us by clicking the "Like" button + use the "Suggest to Friends" link near the top left of this "Wall" tab to suggest this page to your Facebook friends.


The discount code is entered/applied during checkout, and the discount is given off of prices on our website - www.InspiredByFinn.com

The codes to use once you have completed the criteria above -

To save 20%: FB20
To save 25%: FB25



Bookmark and Share

14 comments:

EileenWithAnE said...

I tweeted http://twitter.com/BringUpBee/status/16576675925

EileenWithAnE said...

I like the youth necklace in 3 Colors - OVAL.

EileenWithAnE said...

I follow you on twitter @BringUpBee

EileenWithAnE said...

I follow your blog publicaly

gammot said...

I like the Hazelwood - Burgundy & Black

lisafuller14 at hotmail dot com

gammot said...

I followed your blog

lisafuller14 at hotmail dot com

gammot said...

I followed you on twitter

at Grammot

gammot said...

https://twitter.com/Grammot/status/16671721231

Mish said...

I love the 11 inch sodalite gemstone hazelwood necklace. I'm to the point of trying just about anything with my son to get food to stay down so he can grow.

Michelle (Mommymish)
buttonmm at hotmail dot com

Keri said...

I really want one of the back pain ones: http://hyenacart.com/inspiredbyfinn/index.php?c=145&p=30450 . I am looking to order my mom some for her arthritis and my mother in law one for her chemo (her hands are either numb or hurting) AND I have a teething toddler and a teething 9 month old, so we could definitely use the give away :-)

fluttermama said...

I would get the oval pendant necklace
flutterbyenature at yahoo dot ca

alli said...

I would get the French Hook Earrings!

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

I follow you on twitter (my ID is alitsao)

northssclub at yahoo dot com

alli said...

I follow your blog publicly!

northssclub at yahoo dot com

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Photobucket Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!